Powered By Blogger

February 21, 2013

MME Sketch Challenge

I finally broke open my Sweetest Thing collection....I know, I know....it's been out for a WHILE but I'm determined to use up some of my older 'hoard' just to get it gone. I really liked the sketch on the MME Blog this month so I decided to play along.

 
I love these papers so much. I like the smooth quality and the pretty colours. I added a few elements like stamps (Close To My Heart) and the dollarama bling, as well as the Bella Blvd alpha's. The journaling explains the story and there is a pic of her cake under the title paper with a tab to pull it out, as I couldn't fit all of them the way I wanted :)
 
Thanks for looking.

7 comments:

Rhea Skomorowski said...

Great job on the sketch! I'm hoping to fit that one in as well!

Maggie said...

Great sketch, love your take on it. Thanks for hopping over to Normandy today.

Maggie said...

Great sketch, love your take on it. Thanks for hopping over to Normandy today.

Lisa said...

thanks for coming to my blog to say hi! I really like this page and the take on the sketch is great. They really are gorgeous papers - I'm a big fan of MME and pink!

Anonymous said...

Love it! (And your blog is super cute.)

Sandy Ang said...

such a sweet page !

Anonymous said...

Awesome layout!!