Powered By Blogger

February 14, 2013

Guess what I found....

I have always loved those kit clubs with such gorgeous goodies that they just deliver to your door each month..........I mean, really........how fabulous is that? Except that my problem is I have too much stuff already. So I looked up Counterfeit Kit Challenge and stumbled across THIS blog. I was going through the blogs in the list looking at all their 'kits' just getting a feel for what I could put in mine.......anywho, to make a long story short - this lovely lady is having a giveaway. AND she is shipping anywhere (given the cost of postage, I think she's amazing to be doing this). Actually she is giving away 3, yes 3 prize packs. I picked the girlie one as I'm always drawn to girlie things haha. Check this out.....

Nice, hey? I thought so too. She has her giveaway open to the end of the month so go check it out. And make sure you take a look around too....you never know where you will find inspiration!!

Check back later as I have a post of MM's valentine's that we did this year....

No comments: