Powered By Blogger

October 28, 2013

CTMH Holiday Guide

 The new Holiday Gift Guide is pretty fabulous. In addition to having holiday papers, etc there is also a sneak peek of things to come in the new Idea Book. Adorable new stamps just perfect for fussy cutting and coloring.

Some of the items in the book are available "While supplies last". Meaning they will be available until December 31st, or while supplies last so shop early for those things you absolutely adore! They include:
  • Sparkle & Shine Assortment (Z1860)
  • Sparkle & Shine Washi Tape 3-Pack (Z1907)
  • Workshops on the Go® Sparkle & Shine Scrapbooking Kit (G1071)
  • Season's Tweetings Gift Bag Kit (Z1913)
  • Season's Tweetings Gift Bags (Z1914)
  • Sparkle Holiday Shapes (Z1910)
  • Party Washi Tape 3-Pack (Z1908)
  • My Creations® Hip Pics Album Kit (Z1915)
And remember - if you order $100 or more (from the Holiday Guide and / or the current Idea Book) you can choose a starred item for FREE!

The “star” items are the products in the gift guide that have a circled star image next to the product’s item number and include:
  • Sparkle & Shine Paper Packet (X7176B)
  • Sparkle & Shine Complements Dimensional Elements (X7176C)
  • My Acrylix® Magical Days Stamp Set (D1552)
  • My Acrylix® Santa Claus Stamp Set (C1567)
  • My Acrylix® Mary and Babe Stamp Set (C1562)
  • My Acrylix® Trim the Tree Stamp Set (A1149)
  • My Acrylix® Charming Chevrons Stamp Set (A1150)
  • My Acrylix® Lots of Love Stamp Set (A1151)
  • My Acrylix® Angel Friends Stamp Set (B1435)
  • My Acrylix® Lifting Spirits Stamp Set (C1570)
  • My Acrylix® Banner Wishes Stamp Set (B1438)

 
You can check out all of our fabulous goodies here, or by clicking the "shop" link on the right hand side of my blog.
 
AND.........
 
I finally had a chance to play with my new CTMH goodies. I hope to post a pic of my projects in the next day or so. Sometimes it's just so hard to find time for playing in amongst the working, and kids' activities and chores (ughh!). I'm attending a 4 day retreat in less than 2 weeks and I am more stoked than you could believe!!

No comments: