Powered By Blogger

November 25, 2013

CTMH Studio J + Elf On The Shelf

Well....it's been a while. Life just gets so busy sometimes hey? I've been working and sewing doll clothes (it's that time of year and those American Girls always need new clothes haha), and I attended a scrapbooking retreat a couple of weekends ago. Thursday to Monday and it was just glorious.

Just recently I decided to go in and play around with Studio J; that's Close To My Heart's digital scrapbooking program. If you have a LOT of pictures that you want to get through fast? This is definitely the way to go. I literally dragged and dropped the pics onto this pre - made page then dropped on the little embellishments. I don't know about you but I really like the finished layout.

Take a look...


We have big plans for "Sam" this year. Last year my daughter told me he was 'boring'. So hubs and I are determined that he won't be boring this year. Hopefully he will get into enough mischief that he will require a mini album and not just a double page spread haha.

I love the Studio J program and plan to use it a lot to catch up on all of those older pics that are just bugging me. Nothing worse than having something hanging over you ya know? And I have this one saved for now until I get some more done to save on the shipping.

Another great option for Studio J is to use it for printing your photo's. Who would've thought hey? I have always struggled with those odd size photo's used for layouts and this is how I plan to get the most professional looking layouts. I'll post some more pics when I go in and play around again.

So take care for now, and thanks for looking.

CraftyCorina

No comments: